Convection microwave ovens offer a combination of two cooking appliances-a microwave and an oven. It is suitable for people who have limited storage capacity and would like to combine both the oven and the microwave in their cooking. It is crucial to know the best convection microwave ovens to get what you love for your cooking preferences. Here are some instances of convection microwaves that you can buy for the best results.
1. Breville Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven
Breville Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven is a BOV800XL model and 1800-watt convection oven featuring Element IQ technology useful in food preparations of different tastes. Its 9 pre-set programs include toast, bagel, roast, pizza, bake, broil, cookies, warm, and reheat with settings that can be adjusted to fit the required food taste outcomes. The Breville toaster oven measures 15.7 x 18.5 x 11 inches in dimensions. Other exciting features that can attract you to Breville Convection Oven include:
- It is made of stainless steel with a nonstick, easy-to-clean surface.
- It cooks at your desired power, depending on your settings as per your cooking needs.
- It is easy to operate with an easily understandable backlit LCD screen that turns from blue to orange when cooking.
- It features time dials that allow you to time the duration of your cooking.
- It allows a 6-slice toast or 13-inch pizza capacity, which is fair enough for your family needs, and you can cook several times as you may need.
- It has a magnetic auto-eject rack that comes out when the door is opened to remove hot items.
- Durable provided you store it properly in a dry place and apply other appropriate care, including regular cleaning.
2. Panasonic NN-GN68K Countertop Oven Microwave + Broiler Grill
Panasonic NN-GN68K Countertop Oven Microwave allows broiling of food with desirable results that produce crispy brown end-results. It contains a sensor that adjusts the temperature according to the specific foods. This microwave oven has 18 pre-set programs, including 7 pre-set menu items. It is one of the best convection microwave ovens with other desirable features that include:
- It contains a slash press broiler allowing the use of a microwave oven to obtain grill-like outcomes.
- It has a child safety lock to avoid accidents.
- It has a quick minute timer with a delay start to allow you to time your cooking appropriately.
- It is easy-to-clean by use of a damp cloth.
3. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Countertop Microwave Oven
Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven is a stainless steel convection oven measuring 21.8 x 21.5 x 13 inches on the outside and 15.5 x 15.35 x 10.2 inches on the inside. In addition to being a convection oven, it contains auto roast and auto bake features that allow you to utilize various cooking methods. A pre-programmed sensor menu for different foods is available, among other features such as a child safety lock, a popcorn button, a warm-hold function, and on/off options for sound. Other desirable features that can positively influence you to buy a Toshiba Countertop Microwave oven include:
- Ease in operation with clear guidelines.
- Ability to mute the microwave’s buzzer if you prefer having it muted.
- Ability to use the convection oven with multiple foods with a timer to adjust timings according to different products’ cooking times.
- Bright digital display that allows you to observe the settings of your cooking.
- Nice interior made of stainless steel that is easy to clean.
- Keypad buttons that execute the sound functions.
4. Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Countertop Oven
The Breville Smart Oven pro-Convection Countertop Oven, BOV845BSS model, is made of stainless steel material, and it has dimensions (LxWxH) of 18.5 x 14.5 x 11 inches, weighing 22.8 pounds. It has 10 pre-set cooking functions and the ability to hold 6-slice toasts or a 13-inch pizza. Exciting features that make this product part of the best convection microwave ovens include:
- The ability to cook food through convection utilizing hot air by pushing away the cold air to quicken the cooking process.
- Easy-to-clean surface designed with a nonstick coating.
- Ease in operation with clear guidelines provided in the manual.
5. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven with Grill
Cuisinart Convection Microwave is a 1.2-Cubic-Foot, a 1000-watt convection oven made of stainless steel with dimensions (LxWxH ) of 19 x 12.2 x 21.2 inches, weighing 38 pounds. It features a 12-inch glass tray and a reversible grill rack that gives you efficient utilization when cooking. The exciting features that can make you buy Cuisinart Convection Microwave include:
- Defrost features that allow you to defrost food to your specifications by either time or weight.
- Stainless steel material that is nonstick and easy to clean.
- It allows you to perform convection roasting or baking independent of microwave use.
- Easy to operate with a step-by-step manual.
- It allows automatic switching of cooking operations in food that requires multi-stage cooking.
To obtain the best convection microwave ovens that suit your needs, you have to check for the following considerations.
- Ease of operation: Look out for a convection oven that is easy to operate without the need to keep referring to the instruction manual.
- Ease of cleaning: Select an oven with the best material with less sticky surfaces and fewer gaps to allow for easy cleaning.
- Size: Select an appropriate oven size that suits your cooking needs and storage space.
- Visibility: Choose an oven that has visible interiors to allow you to check your cooking progress. There should be a transparent window that allows you to check the food as it cooks.
- Child lock safety: This allows you to set your oven deactivated for safety.
- Cooling Fan: Choose a less-noisy type to cool the oven after cooking.
- Auto-programmed functions: Choose an oven that prompts you to include your food’s weight to adjust the cooking time accordingly.