There are different types of pans that include chef’s pans, griddle pans, pancake pans, and saucepans among others. In this article, we have analyzed and come up with the best crepe pans that you can use to make your crepes if that is your favorite. Of course, you will find these pans also versatile to handle most types of food depending on what you will want to use them for. In this case, the top 5 best-rated crepe pans include the following:
If you are looking for a durable pan for professional cooking, then Cuisinart 623-24 Crepe Pan is the choice that you need to consider. This pan comes with excellent quality design and features making it the right choice for your kitchen. It has been rated highly due to its performance and quality features. This crepe pan features tapered rims that help to eliminate drips when pouring. It also features a hard-anodized exterior and a nonstick interior.
- Nonstick cooking surface.
- Hard-anodized exterior for durability.
- Non-porous and wear resistant.
- Even heat distribution.
- Easy to clean.
- Safe and solid cool grip handle.
- Made of quality materials.
This is an awesome crepe pan that will give you an easy time when preparing your crepes. This pan is a versatile product that you can also use for cooking other food types such as eggs, blintzes, and pancakes among others. The other thing to say about this crepe pan is that it is durable and easy to clean.
- Rubber feet for more stability.
- Easy to clean, just wipe it clean.
- On/off indicator lights that show when the plate is hot.
- Comes with batter spreader.
- 12-inch diameter surface.
- Nonstick aluminum plate.
- 5 temperature settings.
This crepe pan is not just affordable but is the best when it comes to cooking. It is the best in heat distribution and has been rated highly for that. De Buyer Crepe Pan is easy to clean and thus you don’t need to worry about cleaning. It is also versatile and you can use it for different purposes that include frying eggs, searing meats, fish, and crepes among others. This pan also features nonstick quality that improves with time.
- Contoured handle for easy swirling.
- Even heat distribution.
- 8-inch cooking surface.
- Easy to use and to clean.
- Useful for cooking different types of food.
- Nonstick quality that improves with time.
The Cook N Home Nonstick Crepe Pan is a great pan with nonstick coating and made of high-quality aluminum material that distributes heat evenly across the pan. The nonstick quality makes it good for flipping crepes and for easy cleaning as well. This is lightweight and a good product for every kitchen. In addition to that, it comes with a cool comfortable handle for easy handling and swirling.
- 8.5-inches cooking surface.
- Easy to clean and to use.
- Nonstick coating.
- Quality aluminum material that delivers even heating.
- Works on gas and is also oven safe.
- Cool and comfortable handle.
SAFLON Titanium Crepe Pan is thicker and more durable. It features three layers of nonstick, scratch-resistant, and BPA-free coating for even heat distribution. This pan is dishwater safe and is easy to clean. If you are looking for the most reliable and versatile pans, SAFLON Titanium Crepe Pan is the choice that you need to consider. This pan comes with excellent quality materials and is the addition that you need for your kitchen. This pan also features a cool-touch handle for comfortable handling and ease of use.
- Dishwater safe and easy to clean.
- Cool comfortable handle.
- Scratch resistant, BPA free and nonstick coating.
- Delivers quick and even heating.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Most durable.
Bottom line – things to consider before buying
Before choosing your pan type, you need to know what you need. Is it just for crepes, or do you need one that can handle most other food types? There are some of the considerations that you need to make to ensure that you get the right product for your kitchen and that should include:
- The diameter of the cooking pan. You need to check the size of the pan, or rather the cooking surface area since different pans here comes with different cooking surface areas.
- Quality of the materials used. The materials that have been used to make the pan should be safe, BPA free, scratch resistant, and should deliver even heating.
- Ease of cleaning. One other thing that you need to check is the ease of cleaning the pan. Your pan should be easy to clean or to wipe without hassle.
- Easy handling. You should also check the handles to ensure that it would be easy for you to handle when swirling your cakes, or flipping your crepes.
When you consider the above features, you will never go wrong when choosing the right crepe pan for your kitchen and you will definitely have the best pan that you will always love to use.